Spain’s Formentera island is being allowed to reopen a week ahead of the rest of the country. But while it managed to largely avoid Covid-19, Formentera’s tourism-based economy will struggle. CNN’s Scott McLean reports.
Covid-19 could spell economic disaster for idyllic island
More from Top storiesMore posts in Top stories »
- Ivanka Trump’s alternative universe – CNNPolitics
- Blood types and coronavirus: Are certain types more vulnerable to Covid-19?
- UK, US and Canada allege Russian cyberattacks on Covid-19 research centers
- Anderson Cooper: President Trump is undercutting Dr. Fauci every step of the way
- As Trump refuses to lead, America tries to save itself